JOB OPPORTUNITY MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD. is one of the leading National Level Development Bank. We require dynamic, result oriented pragmatic, self-motivated and passionate candidates who are feasible to work inside and outside valley branches. Please apply for the suitable position mentioned below:
Position: Small & Micro Banking – Field Staff (Junior Assistant/Assistant) |
Number of Vacancies: Few
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skill and ability to build rapport with customers while encouraging them for the collection of deposits, maximum Micro Lending in groups or individual basis. Candidates must have can do attitude and a good team player skills with experience relating to Micro finance.
Deputation: Inside and Outside Valley
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants Assistant level (Junior Assistant/ Assistant)
• Minimum Qualification for Junior Assistant/Assistant: Intermediate (Preference will be given to Bachelor degree in Management or Economics).
• Candidates should possess Banking experience in the relevant field for at least 1 to 3 years for Junior Assistant/Assistant.
• Age of candidates should not exceed 35 years as of 21st July 2021.
Instruction to Applicants:
• All selection candidates must be bi willing to work in any branches of the bank (Inside / Outside Kathmandu Valley)
Special Preference will be given to Local Candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the branch.
• Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali
Candidates with two wheeler license shall have an added advantage especially for the applicant of Small and Micro Banking (SMB).
• Candidates with two wheeler license shall have an added advantage especially for the applicant of Small and Micro Banking (SMB).
• Function Position shall be based on the competency and relevant experience of the candidates and also as per need of the bank.
Applicants for Small and Micro Banking (SMB) must be willing to work in rural/remote areas and should have passion to work with rural farmers and small holding entrepreneurs for uplifting the income and economic status of marginal/deprived people.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process and the Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification. Phone and email queries regarding this announcement shall not be entertained.
The deadline for application is 21st July, 2021 (6th Shrawan 2078).